The Bremer Bay to Fitzgerald River National Park tour is for the beach camping and fishing fanatic. You will visit some remote beaches and drive through a botanical wonderland renowned for its rugged and spectacular scenery.
This trip is all about having fun and learning four-wheel drive (4WD) skills with safety in numbers. The no-rush schedule will provide a balance of driving and exploring with time to stop for fishing, taking in the stunning views, relaxing and enjoying the experience!
The trip is ideal for the adventurous 4WD person who prefers going in a convoy where help and guidance are always available. As you will be in remote areas, there will be limited mobile phone reception. You will be covering large sections of sealed roads across one of the largest and most botanically significant national parks in Australia.
Limited to 6 Vehicles – Book now Pay later, $100 deposit secure a place.
Price is PER VEHICLE
Once you’ve booked, you will receive a copy of our Tag-Along Adventure Tours Terms & Conditions so that you understand the nature of the tour you’re participating in.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THIS ADVENTURE !!
- Understanding more about your vehicle and its capabilities
- Camping on the beach where the stars are clear, and the ocean loud
- Discover mountains and spectacular coastlines, viewing platforms, wildflowers and wildlife
- Southern White Whales can be seen sheltering in the bay with their young calves during winter
- Travel through one of the most flora and fauna affluent conservation areas in Western Australia
- 4WD driving along the endless beaches