|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|28 May 2022 - 28 May 2022||Guaranteed||$199.00||
|29 May 2022 - 29 May 2022||Guaranteed||$199.00||
|11 June 2022 - 11 June 2022||Guaranteed||$199.00||
|12 June 2022 - 12 June 2022||Guaranteed||$199.00||
|18 June 2022 - 18 June 2022||Guaranteed||$199.00||
A half-day (8:30 am to 12:30 pm) off-road adventure tour in the Albany region. A great chance to experience a 4WD adventure, even if you are a novice! You can tag along in your own vehicle or you can use the opportunity to be chauffeur-driven in our custom 4WD. Please book accordingly.
These tours are designed to be a getaway to the local beaches around Albany. This is a perfect opportunity for the novice 4-wheel driver to learn about their vehicle’s safety aspects or those adventurous explorers to experience a 4WD adventure.
Not sure what to do when driving on soft sand? Not confident that you have enough knowledge to get out when bogged safely? What’s the correct tyre pressures? What’s Traction Control, EBD, ESC or LSD. Then this experience will be perfect for you.
Today, talk to us to add to this tour a boat cruise across King George Sound or a Segway Adventure over Albany famous mountains. It is a limited opportunity to make this an unforgettable day out in Albany!
Your choice of several different local routes around Albany.
- Parry Beach
- Bornholm Beach & Dingo Beach (extreme)
- West Cape Howe
- Albany Wind Farm to Mutton Bird Beach
- Skippy, Nanarup, Gull Rock
- Boat Harbour
- Cheynes Beach to Back Beach
- Stirling Range and Porongurup Drive (2 Wheel Drive capable)
- The Basin, Mount Romance National Park (2 Wheel Drive capable)
Contact us with your specific disability or accessibility needs. We care! Good mobility and a reasonable level of fitness are required.
- Southern Right whales might be seen sheltering with their young calves during winter
- Learn how to build confidence while operating your 4WD on different terrain
- Understand your vehicle while having fun