Are you the remote traveller, always taking the road less travelled? If you are, then this is precisely what you are after!
WARNING: This is a very remote location. Travellers will need to be very well prepared, self-contained and fully self-sufficient. Access is low range four-wheel drive and for experienced four-wheel drivers only. Long-range fuel tanks recommend for this trip 130 litres+ is ideal
It all starts close to town. We will head east and make our way to a fascinating heritage site and an attractive camping spot. Yes, the corrugations are terrible, and some ruts would quickly have a large chunk of 4WD’s bottomed out. Hence, the reason we travel in a group.
We will be visiting some of the states most beautiful remote National Parks, which features sweeping heathlands, rugged coastal peaks and white sandy beaches voted the best in Australia.
The trip is ideal for the experienced 4WD person who prefers going in a small convoy where help and guidance are always available. As you will be in remote areas, there will be limited mobile phone reception. You will cover large sections of sealed roads and travel to significant national parks.
Limited to 2 Vehicles – Book now. Pay later, $300 deposit secure a place.
Price is PER VEHICLE (up to 5 people)
Once you’ve booked, you will receive a copy of our Adventure Tours Terms & Conditions so you can understand the nature of the tour you’re planning to undertake.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THIS ADVENTURE !!
- 4WD driving along the endless beaches to remote locations
- Experience a unique place with a lot of history and a sense of freedom which is spectacular
- Discover mountains and spectacular coastlines, viewing platforms, wildflowers and wildlife
- Explore massive granite and gneiss peaks rise from the coastal plain
- Understanding more about your vehicle and its capabilities