If you’re keen on a bush camp experience in a stunning location with the bonus of learning something new, this little getaway will be right up your alley!
This trip is all about making four-wheel driving accessible & fun and learning 4wd skills with safety in numbers. As part of a convoy, there will be plenty of driving & exploring, but also time to stop, relax and enjoy the experience. The location offers great photo opportunities, stunning views, and camping at one of the best camps in the South West!
The tour is suited to both families and singles. It is ideal for those lacking confidence in their off-road driving skills or those who are confident enough but simply prefers to drive in a convoy with the company of others. There is plenty of guidance and support along the way, so sit back, enjoy the ride and don’t worry about getting stuck or lost!
Grab a couple of friends and come along for a great weekend full of fun & adventure !!
Are you looking for a more personal tour? Visit our private tour page.
Limited to 6 Vehicles – Book now, Pay later, $100 deposit secure a place.
Price is PER VEHICLE.
- Drive through while learning more about the amazing Karri forrest
- Build confidence in a controlled environment
- Visit the biggest fresh water lake in WA
- Discover Beedelup Falls from the suspension bridge
- Drive onto and over the moving Yeagarup Dunes
- Several river crossings including Cross Warren River mouth, opens and closes depending on the seasons